Based on the characteristics of high hardness, high strength, good toughness and low alloy content, wear-resisting steel plate
perfectly integrates excellent wear-resisting performance, machining performance and welding performance.Since its publication, it has been widely used in many fields.
1) Thermal power plant: medium speed coal mill barrel liner, fan impeller shell, dust collector inlet flue, ash tube, bucket turbine liner, separator connection pipe, coal crusher liner, coal scuttle and crusher liner, burner burner, coal scuttle and funnel liner, air preloader support shingle, separator guide blade.The above parts do not have too high requirements on the hardness and wear resistance of the wear-resistant steel plate, you can use NM360/400
thickness of 6-10mm wear-resistant steel plate.
2) Coal yard: feed trough and funnel lining, hopper liner, fan blade, bottom plate of pusher, cyclone dust collector, coke guide liner, ball mill lining, bit stabilizer, screw feeder bell and base plate, bucket lining of kneading machine, ring feeder and bottom plate of dump truck.The operation environment in the coal yard is harsh, and there are certain requirements on the corrosion resistance and wear resistance strength of the wear-resisting steel plate. It is recommended to use the wear-resisting steel plate with the thickness of 8-26mm made of NM400/450 Wear Tuf 400.
3) Cement plant: chute liner, end bushing, cyclone dust collector, powder separator blade and guide blade, fan blade and lining, recovery bucket lining, screw conveyor bottom plate, pipe assembly, frit cooling plate lining, conveying trough liner.These components also require wear resistant steel plates with better wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Wear resistant steel plates with a thickness of 8-30mm can be used for NM360/400 Wear Tuf .
4) Loading machinery: strip mill chain plate, hopper lining plate, grab blade plate, automatic tipping truck hopper plate, dump truck body.This requires wear resistant steel plate with extremely high wear resistance strength and hardness. It is recommended to use wear resistant steel plate with NM500 Wear Tuf 450/500 thickness of 25-45mm.
5) Mining machinery: ore materials, stone crusher lining board, blade, conveyor lining board, baffle.This type of component requires extremely high wear resistance and is available in NM450/500 Wear Tuf 450/500 steel with a thickness of 10-30mm.
6) Construction machinery: tooth board of cement pusher, concrete mixing building, lining board of mixer, lining board of dust catcher, mould board of brick-making machine.It is recommended to use wear resistant steel plate with NM360/400 thickness of 10-30mm.
7) Construction machinery: loader, bulldozer, excavator bucket plate, side blade plate, bucket bottom plate, blade, rotary digging drill pipe.This type of machine requires especially strong and wear resistant steel plate with very high wear resistance. The available material is NM500 Wear Tuf 500/550/600 steel plate with a thickness of 20-60mm.
8) Metallurgical machinery: iron ore sintering machine, conveying elbow, iron ore sintering machine lining board, scraping machine lining board.Because this kind of machinery needs high temperature resistance, hardness, wear - resistant steel.Therefore, it is recommended to use Wear Tuf 450 series wear resistant steel plates
9) Wear-resistant steel plate can also be used in sanding machine barrel, blade, all kinds of freight yard, wharf machinery parts, bearing structure, railway wheel structure, roll, etc.
More details are welcome.