Common wear resistant steel grades are: weartuf400, weartuf450, Hardox500 and Hardox550, Hardox600.
Imported Swedish steel: Hardox400, Hardox450, Hardox500 and Hardox550, weartuf400, weartuf450, weartuf500, etc.
The welding of Zherui Steel wear-resistant plates uses three different welding methods: manual arc welding, submerged arc welding and CO2 gas shielded welding.
Key points of welding process:
(1) Take preheating measures before welding to ensure that the preheating temperature of the steel plate is ≥200℃.
(2) Zherui Steel wear-resistant plates should be cleaned of grooves and oil, rust and other dirt within 30-50 mm from both sides of the grooves before welding.
(3) It is recommended to use low-hydrogen and ultra-low-hydrogen welding materials for welding materials. For CO2 welding, solid wire is recommended. Low-strength welding materials are not prone to low-temperature cracking (hydrogen-induced cracking).
(4) The manual arc welding electrode shall be dried at 350 ℃. After the drying temperature is reached, keep it for 1 to 2 hours, and take it as needed.
(5) During the welding process, control the temperature between welding layers ≥200℃.
(6) After welding, use asbestos insulation for the weld of the wear-resistant plate to cool it slowly.
Henan Zherui Steel Trading Co., Ltd., specializes in the sales of wear-resistant steel plates and the processing of wear-resistant parts, and is committed to providing high-quality one-stop services to customers all over the world.
There are more than 2,000 tons of wear-resistant plates stocked in various materials, specifications and sizes. With many years of experience, we can quickly and accurately perform wear-resistant plate cutting, machining, drilling, bending and rolling, and welding stud welding.
Zherui Steel's professional team can also provide related services such as technical communication, on-site maintenance and replacement of wear-resistant spare parts.